Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2012


7th Grade
Team: Renato Cabrera, Ari Perrot, Kiyoshi Shinya, Sebastián Ritze and Patricio García.

           It was a normal day and David was supposed to make his homework instead of that he was drawing a stickman. A few minutes later his step-father came into the room where David was and saw what he was doing.
Act 1
Scene 1
David`s step-father: you call that a homework?!!!! You must be working on your assignments go to your room!
David: sorry I tried hard my homework.
Act 2
Scene 2
(David goes to his room and his father takes a wooden stick. On David’s room, the step-father takes him from the shirt and when it`s going to hit him, David bites his hand. After that his step-father starts screaming.)
Step-father: You are going to pay for that!!!!
Step-father: Stay here!
(After a couple of days David were still in his room grounded Peggotty knocks the door very worried)
David: Is that you Peggoty?
Peggoty: Yes David.
David: (Sadly) I´ve had been here for days!
David: (worried) do you know what is he going to do with me?
Peggotty: They are going to send you to a Salem school tomorrow.
David: Oh no…
Act 3
Scene3
(David enters the carriage and Pegotty gives him a bag full of little cupcakes.)
Peggotty: I baked some cakes for your trip.
David: Oh… thank you Peggotty.
Peggotty: I also sent you post stamps to write to your mother, don´t forget to write us.
David: I will Peggotty I will.
(David, during the ride, offers the carriage-man one of his cupcakes).
Carriage-Man: Did she make them?
David: Oh yes, Peggotty is an excellent cook.
Carriage-man: Well, I hope you are going to have very good times in your school.
Act 4
(They arrive to the school)
David: Good bye and thanks for bringing me here.
Carriage-man: Your welcome dear David, I will be there whenever you need me.
Act 5

(David enters the Salem house and knocks at the headmaster’s door).
Headmaster: Who´s there!!!
David: It´s David, David Copperfield sir.
Headmaster: You boy? Stay outside.
(David stayed for a couple of minutes outside of the headmaster’s office and then starts reading his book in a chair. Then falls asleep).
Scene 4
Headmaster: Come here boy.
(David goes into the headmaster office)
Act 6
Headmaster: David Copperfield, eh…
David: Yes sir.
Headmaster: So you are the one that bites
David: bites, Sir?
Headmaster: Yes, you bite your step-father.
(The Headmaster shows David a sign that says I Bite)
Headmaster: What says here?
David: I bite
Headmaster: yes, that’s right now paste this in your back
David: No sir, please
Headmaster: If I say that you do it, Do It. (while he pulls his ear).
David: oh…
Act 7
Scene 5
(David goes out to backyard and met with James)
James: Is your name biter?
David: No is David Copperfield.
James: How much money do you have?
David: Eight shillings.
Traddles: ( whistle) That’s a lot.
James: Give it to me; you don’t have to give me if you don’t want to. Do you want to spend something now?
David: No thank you.
James: For cakes, and biscuits?
David: Well, if you say that is for cakes always.
James: Ok, this night I will meet with all the stuff.
Traddles: Bye Copperfield.
Act 8
Scene 6
(They all meet at night on their room with cakes, biscuits and soda)
Traddles: Hi Copperfield.
James: Welcome Copperfield, I hope you are hungry.
David: Yes sir.
James: God time, go on (at that moment David was very emotioned start eating).
(They all start enjoying the meal and David stretching himself)
 David: Good night James.
James: Good night Copperfield, I hope you enjoy it.
Traddles: Good night David.
David: Good night Traddles.
(Then David took his wallet and realized that he has no money)
END

No comments:

Post a Comment