Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dear Cousin, I hope you all had a great time at Vichuquen. This summer I trained a lot, first, evryday after the beach I had to run upstairs Jardin del Mar, so I could arrive my house before it gets dark. Also 8 months ago I started cycling especifically doing downhill, where I have to go down the hill very fast and jumping. I had to stop, because at november I started training crossfit, where I started lifting weights an also running a lot. But where I really started doing weight lifting was at a gym near my house where I started going everyday. With all this training I hope I will play a very good rugby season. Also I would like to know what do you think you should do to have a better year, maybe we should start jogging together. See you Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment