Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Rationale

This written task which is a Blog Entry, is related to my study of the mass media, specifically to the media manipulation.

 I decided to write a Blog entry because with this type of text I think that I can adress exactly the segment of people that I want. This segment includes teenagers and adults who are concerned about the things that happen all around the world. Being this a blog entry, I can freely express my opinion and reach a huge amount of people who may be interested in this topic.

In this publication about media manipulation I approached the topic by giving two examples. The  First one is about the Gaza strip conflict in Israel in which I talked about how the information get´s twisted depending in which country is being presented. While my second example was about an image taken in Egypt which it was being used to topple Nicolas Maduro´s government in Venezuela, trying to make the people think that the image was about two Venezuelan soldiers dragging someone by the floor.

Finally, I would like to add that in this Blog entry I used an authoritary voice trying to convince the people to inform themselves better and to make their own opinions by gathering information from different sources so they do not fall in this horrible mechanism called Media Manipulation

No comments:

Post a Comment