Search This Blog

Monday, August 19, 2013

Task 3, Section 3

Surprise Party

Three years ago,  at the 4th of may, was the birthday of my best friend Vicente. This time he wasn´t going to celebrate it, so I decided to organize a surprise party for him.

He has a lot of friends so it was very difficult to invite all of them, but finnally with a lot of invitation and facebook, I did it.

That day I had to go shopping, I bought a lot of food and beverages, also baloons, confetti and stuff like that.

Finally, at 8`O clock we were more than 50 persons hiding in his living room. When he entered  we turned up the lights, at the moment that he saw us, was very surprised and amazed.

After that, we had a very good time until 1 O` clock, that the last guest left the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment